top of page
You Can Make a Difference
The members have the right to:
• To participate in any of the HREYN activities related to its aims;
• To enjoy all the advantages and benefits that might derive from the HREYN.
• To participate in the General Assembly with voice and vote.
• To be electors and eligible members of the Board of Directors.
• To receive information regarding the agreements adopted by the organs of the HREYN.
• To make suggestions to the members of Board of Directors or in order to improve the accomplishment of HREYN aims.
Currently HREYN consists of 22 members from all over Europe, check out the organisations who are part of us.
bottom of page