You Can Make a Difference
Become an individual member
HREYN is a network of trainers, activists, youth workers, youth leaders, teachers, researchers, volunteers, professionals and other people. Any individual with a genuine interest in the promotion and development of our mission may become a member of the HREYN.
Membership for the organisations
HREYN membership is open to the organisations that work for and with young people and have human rights education as one of the main directions.
The members have the right to:
• To participate in any of the HREYN activities related to its aims;
• To enjoy all the advantages and benefits that might derive from the HREYN.
• To participate in the General Assembly with voice and vote.
• To be electors and eligible members of the Board of Directors.
• To receive information regarding the agreements adopted by the organs of the HREYN.
• To make suggestions to the members of Board of Directors or in order to improve the accomplishment of HREYN aims.
Currently HREYN consists of 22 members from all over Europe.
Green Lights for the Civil Initiatives
ALTERO – Association for personal training, education, development and empowerment